The valve is used in fire safety systems, oil, gas, and petrochemical industries and power plants for on/off purposes.
- suitable for use with water and neutral liquids, to a maximum temperature +80oC.
- Designed and manufactured according to DIN3352-4 and ISIRI3363
- Flanges drilled according to ASME B16.5 and other standards upon request
- Flanges face-to-face length according to (EN558-1) DIN3202-1
- Body, wedge and bonnet made of ductile iron EN1563(GJS400) for PN10/16 and EN1563(GJS500) for PN25
- The remaining features of the valve depend on each specific model